Working as part of a small but dedicated team reporting to senior management, the Project Officer will be required to have previous experience in the delivery of small to medium sized archaeological projects both watching briefs and archaeological excavation within defined timescales and budgets from inception to completion. Proven experience in the following is essential
- Archaeological Impact Assessments
- Programme of Works / Written Schemes of Investigation
- Archaeological monitoring/watching briefs/evaluations
- Managing archaeological excavations and excavation teams
- Archaeological watching brief /post excavation reporting
- Liaison with clients / stakeholders
Desirable skills include:
- Competent in use of GPS / Total Station technologies and applications
- Competent in use of CAD & GIS software
As part of a multi-disciplinary practice the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to gain experience in digital heritage recording and laser scanning technology
The Project Officer post is for an intial fixed term contract of 3 months with extension dependent upon workload. Salary ranges from £22620 - £24700 p.a depending upon experience.
Working conditions include:
- 37.5hr week
- Flexible Working arrangements
- 20 Days Holiday Pay + Statutory Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- PPE provided as standard.
Please download this application form and send to email@example.com
Candidates should have a full UK / EU driving licence
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK without restriction and with UK bank account and National Insurance Number.
FarrimondMacManus Ltd is an equal employer. All applications will be considered based upon relevant experience and skills and do not discriminate against any job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.