Ideally the candidate should have at least 2 years continuous post graduate experience on a wide range of projects with a specific focus on producing high quality accurate surveys delivered to tight deadlines. The candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in the use of a wide range of survey instrumentation, along with the post processing skills required to produce a detailed final 2D / 3D survey. Experience of producing high quality survey output in CAD format is also essential.
Other requirements include:
- BTEC/HNC/Hons Degree in construction built environment or degree in Geomatics
- A committed attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast paced industry
- Ability to use your own initiative with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and also indepentantly when required.
- Have pride for high quality survey work.
- Effective communication skills and good time keeping
- Freedom to travel over the whole of Ireland/UK with some overnight stays
- Driving licence
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK without restriction and with UK bank account and National Insurance Number.
For more i nformation and to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FarrimondMacManus Ltd is an equal employer. All applications will be considered based upon relevant experience and skills and do not discriminate against any job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.