We are currently seeking addtional field archaeologists to assist FarrimondMacManus Ltd in excavation of a large prehistoric/early medieval occupation site close to Carrickfergus, Co Antrim with immediate start and for a duration of between 8 – 10weeks. The site is easily commutable from Belfast by train.
We also require a number of archaeological assistants for a 2 week excavation on Rathlin Island in November with accomodation provided and option to relocate to Carrickfergus after.
Field Archaeologists (less than 6 months experience): £19760 p.a / £380 pw
Field Archaeologists: £20800 - £23400 p.a / £400 - £450 per week depending upon experience
Candidates for the position of Field Archaeologist should have the following:
- Degree in archaeology or relevant subject OR demonstrable experience in archaeological site excavation and recording within the UK and/or Ireland
- Valid CSCS / CSR / Safe Pass H&S card
- Ability to work as part of a team
- UK / EU Driving licence desirable
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 37.5hr week
- Flexible Working arrangements
- 20 Days Holiday Pay + Statutory Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- PPE provided as standard.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK without restriction and with UK bank account and National Insurance Number.
FarrimondMacManus Ltd is an equal employer. All applications will be considered based upon relevant experience and skills and do not discriminate against any job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.